BRICCS External Site Rollout
In Septmber 2014, several external recruitment sites joined BRICCS Study.
These used REDCap as a data collection tool.
- Northampton - actively recruiting using Onyx. Cannot connect to REDCap. Rahul is investigating.
- Kettering - first patient 30 September 2014. Problem with lab staff having no 'Adobe Flash' on their web browsers meaning CaTissue cannot be used properly. They are speaking with local IT for a resolution.
- Doncaster - first patient imminent. No issues.
- Sheffield - first patient imminent. No issues.
- Lincoln - unsure.
- Grantham - unsure.
- Boston Pilgrim - unsure. Should be connecting to REDCap OK now.
- Derby - initial discussions ongoing.
- Chesterfield - initial discussions ongoing.
Insert a table in here with each site as a row, and each required step as a column.
|Site||SSI Submitted||REDCap user accounts||REDCap site-specific project||caTissue user accounts||Confirm client access to REDCap server||Nurses Trained||Lab Staff Trained|
|Northampton||YES||Using Onyx - YES||Using Onyx - YES||YES||YES||YES||YES|
- Finalise the REDCap data collection instrument on the externally facing server (called BRICCS - external recruitment DEMO). SS to do.
- Change the 'recruiting site' question to be a calculated field that simply sets a numeric value: 4 for Kettering and so on. Default (DEMO) version to be blank, or use 99 for "Don't Know"
- Option table for this:
0 Glenfield 1 LGH 2 LRI 3 Northampton 4 Kettering 5 Sheffield 6 Doncaster 7 Lincoln 8 Grantham 9 Chesterfield 10 Derby 11 Boston 99 Don't know
- Check whether any branching logic based on the above question still works correctly.
- Tidy up the expected samples for each site (branching logic) - SS DONE
- Duplicate the DEMO project, one for each site and make that project LIVE. Provide staff at each site with access to the DEMO instance (for training etc) and their site-specific LIVE project. Edit the above question for each LIVE version to reflect the correct recruiting site.
- Create a variant icon for the externally facing REDCap server so we know where we are. NH DONE.