OpenSpecimen HowTo Register a participant into a protocol using the standard UI
- View a protocol and add a participant
- Tick which samples are to be collected
- Enter the label codes.
- A prefic is used it easily identify the type of sample: d = dna; s = serum; e = edta plasma; c = citrate plasma, etc
- Enter the aliquot bar-codes.
- Additional derivative or aliquots can be created if extra sample is available.
- Events can be added to samples, for example freezing.
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.