OpenSpecimen HowTo Register a participant into a protocol using the expedited UI
- Multiple participants can be entered at once
- Only have to enter the IDs for primary samples; the others are automatically created.
- It shows the expected aliquots in a grid
- Scan the box of tubes and copy and paste the IDs into the text box at the top of the screen.
- The system will then add the pasted sample IDs to the appropriate aliquot.
- The aliquots can then have a freeze event assigned to them.
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.