OpenSpecimen HowTo Create Protocol
- Enter the protocol details into the Create Protocol screen.
- Only 1 PI can be entered, but many operatives.
- The PPID is not the study ID, for that we use the Patient Master Index ID, but a lab ID.
- Enter One or more Events
- Events contain a list of specimens that are collected
- From specimens can be derived Derivatives, that are a substances that are created from a specimen by some process, for example centrifuging.
- Specimens are then divided into one or more aliquots
- Aliquots may then be processed again to produce further derivatives, for example DNA, which may be subsequently divided into further aliquots.
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.