Office for National Statistics
We will require Approved Researcher accreditation
A research project is deemed suitable when:
- The research, in the opinion of the National Statistician, serves one of the following public benefits :
- Supporting the formulation and development of public policy or public service delivery.
- Forms part of the programme of research covered by the National Data Strategy or otherwise supported directly or indirectly by the Economic and Social Research Council.
- Supports an obligation of public law (e.g. Local Development Plans)
- Explores new statistical methods that can be used to produce statistics that serve the public good
We will need to fill out an Application Form