Odin HowTo Convert CSV
- Select the CSV file in the Odin input file format
- Odin validates that the mandatory columns are valid
- Import subjects. This step creates the subjects in OpenClinica.
- Schedule Events. You have to select which events to schedule in OpenClinica for the data to be entered into.
- If the event is already scheduled, it will error.
- If the event is a repeating event, it will schedule a new event even if there is an uncompleted one already there.
- Upload mapping file (if you have one).
- Define CRF Versions. You have to pick which versions of the CRFs the import data is for. It does not guess the CRFs from the events that you have scheduled.
- Mapping. It shows the CRF fields and the CSV columns, and allows you to drag the columns to the appropriate field to create a mapping.
- Create CSV file. The CSV file can then be downloaded from ODIN to import into OpenClinica as normal.
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.