EGC software Summary - Polaris One
- Nihon Kohden
- Jay's GRAPHIC Laptop.
- Data Location
Import ECG Data from SD Cards
- In polaris One software go to
Record list > Extras > Import ECG
- Datasource =
- Browse to data location (see above)
- Click on the pipeline at the bottom of the screen.
- Highlight the line to process and click
- Enter the required fields and click
- In Polaris One software go to
Record List > Extras > Export ECG
- Select location and click
- Data can be exported as several different file types, including PDF and XML - you have to select which ones to export.
- A file is created for each patient of each type, with the filename being the patient's ID followed by the appropriate extension.
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.